Outward Hound 3 in 1 Treat Bag is very stylish and easy to open. Plenty of room for treats and the front zipped compartment is a good size for mobile phones.
(Please see main description for measurements)
Warning: Last items in stock!
A very modern and stylish treat pouch with plenty of room for all your dog training / walking essentials.
Treat Bag Dimensions:
Overall: 20cm wide x 16cm high x2cm deep (closed)
Zipped Pocket: 18cm wide x 11cm high
Double front compartments: 8.5cm wide x 7cm high
Sizes are approximate
Train And Treat: Training our dogs require both of our hands and all of our attention. The Outward Hound 3 in 1 Treat bag simplifies stowing your training essentials so you can worry less about your belongings and focus on training.
Easy Access: A unique hinge top of this treat bag easily opens and closes with one hand allowing you to quickly grab and stow treats while you train your dog.
One Size Fits All: An adjustable waist belt on this dog training treat bag works to easily slide on and off when you’re out and about with your dog. This belt easily adjusts to your waist and provides a custom fit every time you wear it.
Fits Most Smartphones: This simple and convenient storage solution from Outward Hound carries your smartphone inside a water resistant pouch (please see treat bag dimensions above)
Stow Essentials: Perfect for training essentials, you can securely stow your keys, clicker and other necessities in the quick access front pocket to eliminate extra baggage and maximize your training time.
• Locking clip for 3 way waist attachment
• Hinge top with handle easily opens and closes with one hand
• Storage zip pocket to keep phone & essentials grime-free
• Adjustable waistbelt for custom fit
• Wipeable lining for easy cleaning
• Quick access front pockets for clicker pick up and bag storage
3 Way Attachment System
• Hook locking clip around belt loops or on edge of pocket
• Feed locking clip up and around waist belt
• Fold locking clip back and through webbing for adjustable waistbelt