KONG Licks licking mat is designed in the classic KONG shape and sticks with suction to most hard surfaces, ideal for bath times, grooming, and vet visits….
Warning: Last items in stock!
Perfect for keeping dogs entertained and distracted.
Keep your furry friend entertained and fight boredom with the KONG Licks! Its unique ridge shapes are perfect for holding a variety of treats, such as kibble, peanut butter, yogurt, cream cheese, or any other soft delights you can think of. We love freezing a delicious smoothie for our pups to enjoy. Not only does it provide entertainment, but the ridges also help keep your dog's tongue and teeth clean.
The suction cups on the back of this product ensure a firm attachment to any non-porous flat surface, creating a stable and interactive licking experience for your pet. It's perfect for stress-free bathing, grooming, vet visits, and can even be stuck to the car window for enjoyable car rides.
Available in 2 Sizes:
Small approx. 12cm x 7cm
Large approx. 18cm x 11cm
• Medical free way to promote calm behaviour in your pet while home alone or during stressful times, like storms
• Great for calming pets during bathing time or grooming.
• Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing a calming the hormone into the body
• No over feeding because it makes a small tasty treat last longer
• Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing pet to enjoy just a small amount of food
• Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
• 2 Suction cups to stick to any non-porous flat surface
• Suitable for dogs and cats(supervise pet for first few times until sure they will not chew mat)
• Hand wash only
A great product to keep pets entertained and reduce anxiety when home alone or during noisy events like storms or fireworks. NOT a chew toy! We recommend you supervise your pet during the first few uses to ensure they do not chew the mat. Puppies should not be left unsupervised until out of their chewing stage. Please inspect regularly and take away from your pet if any pieces become loose or detached.